Copyright © 2011-23 Helical Pile World, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Coastal Foundation Solutions returned to a project located in Brickell, a financial sector within Miami, Florida. This trip was for the installation of (7) piles to support an entry way at an in-construction venue leading into a hotel, rooftop lounge, restaurant, and beach club. This unique agora is slated to open in late 2023. After arriving on site, the CFS crew had to dig exploratory holes to locate a high-voltage electrical line that was in the installation area of several helical piles. This was identified upon our first visit and was never located by the GC as requested. This is not typically our responsibility; however, it was imperative that we located the lines prior to installation. The crew excavated 3-4 ft. down at several locations.
- Working loads (6) tons compression & (6) tons tension
- RS2875.217 10” x 12” x 14” 84″ lead sections
- RS2875.217 84” extensions
- 35’ average installation depth
- 10” x 10” x 3/4” pile caps
- Piles installed in (1) day
- Helical installation was monitored by Universal Engineering
Coastal Foundation Solutions Installs (7) Helical Piles to Support an Entry Way for an Agora Located in the Brickell District of Miami, FL
by Olivia Normandin
Coastal Foundation Solutions, LLC
P.O. Box 248 Matlacha, FL 33993
Servicing Southwest Florida
(239) 336-4112 www.CoastalFoundationSolutions.com