Copyright © 2011-20 Helical Pile World, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
PierTech Systems Delivered (300) Helical Piles for Water Treatment Project in North Dakota
In Williston, North Dakota, the Williston Water Treatment Plant is undergoing significant expansion in order to double the plant’s capacity to better serve the community. The poor soils on the site required a fast installation and vibration-free solution that would not disturb the surrounding structures. PierTech Systems helical piles were were brought in to satisfy the project demands.
- Pile Amount and Type: (300) 4.5” OD x .337” Wall Hercules piles
- Helix Configurations: 10", 12", 14"
- Design Load: 65 Kips
- Drive Head: 40K Two-Speed Drive Head
- Load Bearing Strata: 45 ft. average depth and terminated on a claystone/shale
- Installation Torque: 20,000-25,000 ft-Lbs.
PierTech Systems would also like to remind installation contractors about the company’s free monthly installer certification seminar. Click here for more information
For more information:
17813 Edison Ave.
Chesterfield, MO 63005