Copyright © 2011-23 Helical Pile World, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Home | Engineers | Manufacturers | Installation Contractors | News | Technical Advisors | Contact Us
Engineered Solutions of Georgia (ESOG) Installs (39) Helical Piles for Improvements for the Meyers Solids Handling Improvements Mobile Area Water & Sewer System Mobile, AL
• Required minimum installation torque: 5555 ft-lbs.
• Torque not to exceed: 7,500 ft-lbs.
• Minimum helical plate depth below ground surface is 10 feet.
• Piles may need to be installed beyond the specified depth to achieve required torque.
• After pier is installed to required depth install supplemental 6” OD x 0.375” wall steel pipe 10’ deep. Tremie grout inside of casing to provide bonding to helical pier shaft
• Install & lock off pier bracket to pier shaft per note 5 on cut sheet
• Attach bracket to footing using (2)
• Geotechnical information has been provided for the project by Thompson Engineering (Project # 21-1101-0057) If installed pier length in fluid soil exceeds 5ft contact ESOG engineering department.
Click here to read Pile Submittal
Click here to read Pile Layout
Engineered Solutions of Georgia
2260 N.W. Parkway Suite H
Marietta, GA 30067