Copyright © 2011-17 Helical Pile World, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Ram Jack began its journey to obtain ISO certification in September 2012. Considerable planning and preparation of required processes and documentation specific to ISO 9001 standards had to be completed early in the process. The Ram Jack Quality Policy, “To Anticipate, Innovate, and Exceed Customer Needs” along with Core Values, “Quality First, Safety Always, Complete Integrity, On-Time Delivery, and Profitable Growth” were implemented immediately. We incorporated Quality Objectives, aligned with our Core Values, that drive strategic performance and ensure profitable growth.
Implementing ISO continues to positively change the culture of our company. Our quality management system is currently comprised of (77) ISO procedures. With the help of these procedures, quality objectives, and core values, we have improved our processes to provide better customer service and quality products.
- Increased efficiency and reduced overall scrap by producing higher quality products
- Improved on-time delivery from an average of 73% to 100%
- Improved customer satisfaction by offering excellent service and obtaining useful feedback
- Implemented an extensive safety training program thereby reducing accidents and maintaining maximum safety throughout the organization
- Provide training to team members for continuous skill improvement, increased product performance, and enhanced services
- Complete integrity which inspires confidence throughout the organization
- Achieving profitable growth by ensuring the criteria and effectiveness of processes are being monitored and completed
ISO auditors on site at Ram Jack’s international headquarters conducted an in-depth three-day Stage 2 Audit. The ISO auditors were impressed with our company, noting how outstanding our processes and team members were. The auditors explained that typically a company of our size receives six to eight non-conformances during a Stage 2 Audit. Ram Jack had only one minor non-conformance which was corrected and closed before the final meeting with the auditors.
Ram Jack Systems Distribution and Ram Jack Manufacturing take pride in our ISO Certification achievement. We pledge to clearly demonstrate our commitment to continually improve at every level of our organization.
Ram Jack Manufacturing and Ram Jack Systems Distribution Receive ISO 9001 Certification
by Michelle Booth
Quality Control Manager
Ram Jack Systems Distribution, LLC
13655 CR 1570
Ada, OK 74820
Toll Free: (888) 332-9909
Local: (580) 332-9980