Copyright © 2011-18 Helical Pile World, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
PierTech Systems Offers FREE Installer Certification Training Every Month
PierTech Systems, with headquarters in Chesterfield, MO (www.piertech.com), offers training for potential installers with varying degrees of experience to properly calculate, plan and execute the installation of helical piles and anchors. The company’s free installer certification process is available for contractors with no previous helical pile installation experience as well as experienced foundation professionals. Training and support personnel guide attendees through all aspects of pile and anchor installation with extra emphasis on safety and profitability.
Training Key Points:
- Understand Foundation Design Criteria
- Identify & Understand Signs of a Foundation In Need of Repair
- Fundamental Soil Mechanics
- Safe Operation & Maintenance of PierTech Systems Installation Equipment
- Industry Standard Installation Methods & Processes
- Load Testing Fundamentals
- Live Helical Pier Installation Demonstration
- Business PRO Software Demonstration
- PierTech Marketing Program
- Private Consultation With PierTech Experts
Benefits Of Becoming A Certified PierTech Installer:
- FREE Training/Certification
- Innovative Patented Products
- Products And Equipment In Stock and Ready to Ship
- No Territorial Restrictions Or Start Up Fees
- No Franchise Fees
- High Quality Marketing Materials And Support
- Excellent Customer Service
- ICC Certified Quality Assurance Manufacturing Process
Following the Installer Certification Program, company engineering and technical support staff are always ready to help installers whether it’s over the phone or on the job site. Interested parties can follow the link below or call to reserve a spot at the next FREE certification session.
17813 Edison Ave.
Chesterfield, MO 63005
ICC-ES Certified 2.875” Helical Pile - ESR-3969