Copyright © 2011-18 Helical Pile World, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
IDEAL Foundation Systems ESR-3750 from ICC-ES is Updated to Include (3) Additional Helical Pile & Bracket Products
The International Code Council Evaluation Services (ICC-ES) recently issued a revised ESR-3750 to IDEAL Manufacturing, Inc. (www.idealfoundationsystems.com) certifying that (3) additional helical piles and (3) additional brackets meet or exceed the testing specifications defined in AC358 - the ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria for Helical Foundation Systems and Devices.
ESR-3750 now includes the following helical piles and brackets:
- 1.50” (31.8mm) Round Corner Square Bar new
- 2.875” O.D. (73mm) x .203” Wall (5.16mm)
- 2.875” O.D. (73mm) x .276” Wall (7.01mm)
- 3.500” O.D. (88.9mm) x .216” Wall (5.49mm) new
- 3.500” O.D. (88.9mm) x .300” Wall (7.62mm) new
- 278CF Type A Side Load Repair Bracket
- 312CF Type A Side Load Repair Bracket new
- SQ150NC60G Type B New Construction Bracket new
- 278NC80G Type B New Construction Bracket
- 312NC80G Type B New Construction Bracket new
IDEAL offers a complete line of foundation stabilization products for both new construction and the remediation/repair of existing structures. IDEAL Manufacturing, Inc. produces round and square shaft helical pile and anchoring systems and the STELCOR DDM (Drilled-In Displacement Micropile). The company has in-house resources to assist with an entire foundation project - from conceptual design, right through to a stamped design package and professional installation from one of the IDEAL Certified installers. IDEAL also offers accredited courses which allow for engineers to earn PDH credits.
“From the beginning, our team has set themselves to make IDEAL a leader in the deep foundation industry and is proud to have completed this important phase in verifying code compliance of our helical foundation system products,” said company President, Ben Stroyer.
Visit the company’s website www.idl-grp.com for more information on all of IDEAL Manufacturing’s deep foundation systems.
by Bill Bonekemper