Copyright © 2011-18 Helical Pile World, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
We all know what a franchise is right? A franchise is a type of license that a party (franchisee) acquires to allow them to have access to a business's (the franchisor) proprietary knowledge, processes, and trademarks in order to allow the party to sell a product or provide a service under the franchisor’s name.
In 2013 Julian Reusing (CEO), acquired GoliathTech, Inc., a local manufacturer and supplier of helical piles and related products based in Magog, Quebec and rapidly turned it into a global franchising operation. According to Reusing, GoliathTech prides itself as being an aggressive, safe and innovative company that manufactures high quality helical piles, anchors and related products to distribute through its fast-growing network of certified franchisees. “Our team of professionals work tirelessly to expand and improve our products and our support services for our franchisees,” Reusing commented. “We are manufacturing code-compliant products in Canada and the U.S. with certifications that include ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, CCMC, CWB and AWSD 1.1 for all of our welders,” he added.
GoliathTech has a wide range of application solutions for the construction industry with its helical screw piles including foundations, housing, solar, underpinning, signage, decks, fences, swimming pools, agricultural infrastructure to name a few. The company takes great pride in supporting their franchisees for their projects from beginning to end with its in-house engineering and customer service team.
Entrepreneur Magazine Annual Franchise Rankings - GoliathTech Ranks Very High
As they have done each year since 1979, this year Entrepreneur Magazine published its Annual Franchise Rankings, and the for the first time in 25 years, more than 1,000 companies applied to be a part of the list. Entrepreneur Magazine develops its rankings based upon five main criteria including:
- Cost and Fees that include franchise fee, total investment and royalty fees
- Size and Growth which includes open and operating units, growth rate and closures
- Support that is made up of training time, marketing support, operational support, franchisor infrastructure, etc.
- Brand and Strength composed of social media, system size, years in business, years franchising, etc.
- Financial Strength & Stability determined from the franchisor’s audited financial statements
Potential GoliathTech franchisees will be very interested to learn about the company’s 2018 rankings that include:
- Ranked 9th in the Top New Franchises
- Ranked 210th out of 500 in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 (up from 483 in 2017)
- Ranked 47th in the Top Fastest Growing Franchises in North America
- Ranked 187th in the Top Global Franchises
To continue learning more about why GoliathTech is the top-ranked franchise in the helical pile industry - wait for the next article in HPW eNEWS, follow us on Facebook or check out our website by clicking on the link below.
GoliathTech Piles - Possibly the Fastest Growing Franchise-Based Company in the North American Helical Pile Marketplace
by Marie Pierre-Ranger
For additional information:
175B Rue Peladeau
Magog, Québec J1X 5G9
Toll Free: 1.855.743.4777